Sunday 2 March 2014

The Vic, Marrickville

The Vic on the Park, Marrickville
Date: 1 March 2014
Type: Chicken
With: chips, salad, and brown
Price: don't know! I didn't eat it.... but definitely $18ish.

So the Vic on the Park is back (it has been for a while now) with less lingerie, fewer hi-vis vests and less sticky carpet. I don't think I ate there back in the day, but i vaguely recall there being a thai restaurant onsite.

Anyway, as I said, I didn't eat this specimen, but first impressions were that it was quite small in terms of plate coverage. However, as the schnitzel was being consumed the verdict was that crumbs were good and crunchy, the chicken was thick and the chips were homestyle (no consideration of the "too chubby" rule). Verdict: would probably eat again.

Note: some of the other schnitzels that were coming out of the kitchen looks much better than this one.

1 comment:

Sydney Pub List said...

We dropped in at the Vic sometime last year and tucked into some burgers. They were pretty good! Gotta get back there soon and do it properly! I think I'll have the burger again!